Situated on the foreshore of the picturesque village of Newhaven, this lovely holiday home offers you amazing views of Western Port Bay. If you love fishing, boating, sea views or just lazing at the beach in a peaceful setting, look no further! Perfect for a family getaway or romantic escape, you’ll love this warm, inviting home and its fantastic location!
Nestled adjacent to Newhaven’s charming waterfront is this lovely 3-bedroom family home that comfortably sleeps 7.
The owners of this property have made available the self-contained bottom storey with private entrance for keen holiday makers who are looking for a quiet and relaxing retreat (the owners, a retired couple, occupy the top storey).
Upon arrival, you will be greeted with a lovely garden setting on one side and stunning views of Western Port Bay on the other. You may find yourself spending a lot of your holiday lazing on the cosy outdoor setting, drinking in the views and enjoying the sea breeze over a nice BBQ lunch or dinner.
The home interior is warm and inviting with some nice touches of old-world charm throughout.
Your private bottom-storey space consists of a private entrance, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious lounge and dining area, kitchen and laundry. Outside there is an outdoor lounge and BBQ, and you’re welcome to help yourself to the produce in the vegetable patches in the front yard.
The location of this house is in a very sought out part of Phillip Island, with enjoyable activities right on your doorstep.
For those who love fishing, you can simply walk across the road and cast your line. Otherwise, there are some great fishing spots including the Newhaven Jetty, and the Newhaven boat ramp is less than a 2-minute drive from the house.
There are lots of pleasant walks to take along the foreshore and you’ll find Newhaven Cove Beach to be a great picnic spot where you can enjoy a splash in the water during high tide.
In the nearby wetlands, you can do some bird watching where you’ll see black swans, pelicans, Cape Barren geese, purple hens and ducks.
The San Remo bridge and township is in walking distance and, of course, Phillip Island’s many attractions, wineries, restaurants and beaches are all close by.
• IMPORTANT: You will be staying in the fully self-contained BOTTOM STOREY of this lovely property. The top storey is occupied by a retired couple who enjoy hosting families, so this part of the house is NOT available for guests’ use. You will have your own separate entrance to your own space and won’t need to interact with the owners at all. Rest assured, the owners want you to feel completely at home and will give you as much privacy as you desire!
• 3 bedrooms:
o bedroom 1: 1 queen bed (sleeps 2)
o bedroom 2: 1 queen bed (sleeps 2)
o bedroom 3: 1 bunk bed and 1 trundle bed (sleeps 3)
• 2 bathrooms:
o Bathroom 1: bathtub, shower and toilet
o Bathroom 2: shower and toilet (the washing machine is also located in this room)
• Fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials including fridge, oven, stovetop, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, plates, bowls, cutlery, etc.
• Spacious lounge and dining area with TV, DVD player and stereo. You’ll find a collection of DVDs and CDs in the TV cabinet that you’re welcome to use during your stay.
• Laundry: as mentioned above, a washing machine is located in the 2nd bathroom. A clothes airer, ironing board and iron are also supplied for your convenience.
• Outdoor setting: a cosy setting consisting of bench chairs, table and BBQ are outside your space for you to enjoy.
• Free wi-fi included.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO accept family groups and groups of people aged 25 years and over. We DO NOT accept schoolies groups.
BED LINEN: With exception of MotoGP and Super Bikes guests, please bring your own bed linen (top and bottom sheets and pillow cases) and bath towels. We do supply doonas, pillows, hand towels, foot towels and tea towels. We also offer a linen service for an extra fee. Note: bed linen and bath towels will be supplied to MotoGP and Super Bikes guests at no extra charge.
RENTAL AGREEMENT & ID: This property is managed by My Guesthouse Pty Ltd. To secure your booking, you will need to sign our Rental Agreement and supply us with your driver’s license within 48 hours of making your booking.
BOND: You will be required to pay a refundable bond 7 days prior to check in.
Self check-in for guests with a pin number given 2 days before check-in date. My Guesthouse staff are contactable by phone and email any time.
Rates and Availability
The real time booking availability is also listed below. If booking through our website, rates and minimum night stays will be confirmed by the property manager upon your booking request as they may vary for public holidays and peak periods. The bond amount for this property is $500. Please feel free to contact us to find out any more information.
- Guests: 7
- Amenities: Beachfront, Flat-screen TV, Free parking
- View: Waterfront with stunning views of the bay
- Size: 0m²
- Bed Type: 2 Queen beds, 1 Bunk bed (sleeps 2), 1 Trundle bed
- Categories: Phillip Island Accommodation – Newhaven
Prices start at: $130 per night