Hope Springs Retreat
Enjoy luxury at its best in this stunning apartment. Located in the Mornington Peninsula, you will have beautiful beaches, wineries and hot springs on your doorstep.
Situated adjacent to the owner’s residence, this newly built self-contained apartment has been designed to provide you with the ultimate in bed and breakfast experiences.
The discerning guest will be delighted with the fully-equipped modern kitchen, the light-filled bedroom with cathedral ceilings and the opulent bathroom.
A private deck adjoins the apartment where you can soak in the cedar hot tub and wile away the hours enjoying the sweeping garden views or gazing at the stars in absolute tranquillity.
And it’s the thoughtful touches that will really please: the fridge stocked with bacon and freshly laid eggs, the luxurious bedding and towels, the cosy reading nook, the tranquil garden views from the windows. Even aromatherapy bath salts are supplied for a truly relaxing bath time experience!
You are welcome to explore the gardens and enjoy everything this luxurious apartment has on offer.
The perfect romantic getaway. The ultimate luxurious retreat. You will leave Hope Springs Retreat feeling pampered and renewed!
Included in your stay:
- This beautiful space has a bedroom located above the garage and a kitchen, dining area and private deck behind the garage. It can sleep up to 3 people – 1 king sized bed and fully sprung single trundle bed provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with all necessities including oven, stove top, kettle, microwave, plates and cutlery, tea and coffee supplies, eggs, bacon and other treats.
- Dining setting
- A luxurious bathroom complete with bathtub, vanity and bath towels.
- TV and DVD player.
- Full linen service.
- Plenty of wardrobe space.
- Comfortable lounge and reading nook.
- Rear deck with comfortable outdoor lounge and cedarwood hot tub.
- Book Collection/ DVD selection
Check-in time from 2 pm and check-out time at 10 am.
This space is suitable for most age groups however, we do not recommend children under the age of 10 to stay, due to the steepness of the staircase and open balcony.
Rates and Availability
The real time booking availability is also listed below. If booking through our website, rates and minimum night stays will be confirmed by the property manager upon your booking request as they may vary for public holidays and peak periods. The bond amount is $300. Please feel free to contact us for any other questions.
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Dining area, Flat-screen TV, Free parking
- View: Located in the Mornington Peninsula
- Size: 0m²
- Bed Type: 1 x King sized bed, 1 x Single trundle bed
Prices start at: $225 per night