A gorgeous unit in a fantastic location! This is the perfect choice if you’re looking to stay in the hub of Cowes.
Set amongst native gum trees, this beautifully presented unit comfortably sleeps 7. It offers open plan living, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchen and laundry, and an outdoor setting for enjoyable alfresco dining. Linen and towels are included.
No need to drive: shops and eateries are all within easy walking distance, and the Cowes foreshore is just down the road.
Positioned in a peaceful urban street and framed by native trees and shrubs, this lovely holiday home is part of a set of gorgeous units conveniently situated within walking distance to Cowes’ town centre.
Modern, light filled and beautifully designed, this home provides you with all you need for a relaxing coastal getaway.
There are 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes, the master with en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet and vanity). Both bedrooms have wall-mounted TVs and DVD players, allowing you that delicious pleasure of watching your favourite TV programs in the luxury of your own bed.
The second bedroom has 1 single bed, 1 tri-bunk (sleeps 3) and 1 trundle bed, and there’s a futon in the loungeroom which can sleep an extra guest.
The modern kitchen has everything needed to cook up a storm including fridge, stove top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. Or you can always enjoy a nice BBQ dinner, alfresco style, on the outdoor setting on the back deck.
You’ll love the light-filled open plan living area that has comfortable couches, smart TV (bring your Netflix and Stan passwords!) and DVD player and dining setting. Thoughtful touches including DVD collection, books and board games are also provided so you can while away some lazy hours.
The main bathroom includes bathtub, shower, toilet and vanity. You’ll also appreciate the laundry equipped with washing machine that will save you a trip to the laundromat, plus there’s an outdoor clothesline and a dryer in the garage.
Ducting heating and cooling will ensure a pleasant indoor climate all year round.
The single garage offers secure parking and is available for you to use.
Being only moments away from the main street of Cowes, you’ll love the convenience of being able to walk to Cowes’ array of cafes, bars, supermarkets and amenities, especially during busy seasons! The foreshore, a family friendly beach that is patrolled in Summer, is about a 15-minute walk or 3-minute drive away. And all of Phillip Island’s many beaches and attractions are all within easy travelling distance.
Free Wi-Fi, bed linen and towels are included in your stay – just remember to bring your beach towels!
SUMMARY OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION:
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit – part of a set of units (front property).
• 2 bedrooms:
o Bedroom 1: queen bed with wall-mounted TV & DVD player, en-suite bathroom and built-in robe.
o Bedroom 2: 1 single bed, 1 tri-bunk and 1 trundle bed, and wall-mounted TV and DVD player and built-in robe.
o Futon in the loungeroom
• 2 bathrooms:
o Main bathroom: shower, bath tub, toilet and vanity.
o En-suite bathroom: shower, toilet and vanity.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, stove top, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and more.
• Open plan living incorporating lounge area with smart TV and DVD player, and dining setting.
• Laundry with washing machine. Outdoor clothesline and dryer in the garage.
• Back deck with BBQ and outdoor setting.
• Ducted heating and cooling.
• DVD collection, games and books.
• Single lock up garage.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Bed linen and bath towels provided.
• This unit is part of a set of units. We request you show courtesy to the residents by being mindful of noise levels.
• We DO accept family groups and groups of people aged 25 years and over. Guests under age 25 must be with a parent or guardian who will be present at the property for the duration of the stay. We DO NOT accept schoolies groups.
RENTAL AGREEMENT & I.D.
This property is managed by My Guesthouse Pty Ltd. As part of the booking process, you will need to sign our Rental Agreement and supply us with your driver’s license within 48 hours of making your booking.
To check the latest pricing and to book this house via Airbnb – click below:
See photos below:
- Guests: 7
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi
- Size: 0m²
- Categories: Phillip Island Accommodation - Cowes
Prices start at: $145 per night